Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Verizon Wireless Customer Service

I was a Verizon wireless customer  for 10+ years for cell service. I also acquired DSL business as well in 2006.
In 2008 I wanted the iphone but Verizon didn't have the iphone available and there phone selection was not very good at all.
I loved their cell coverage and service but the monthly bill is very high as well since they charge more then AT&T.

I decided to make a jump over to AT&T but wanted to give Verizon a chance to continue to keep me as a long time customer since I did enjoy their service.
I called up the customer service line to explain that I was thinking of moving to another provider because of phone and pricing.
I asked if there was anything they would be able to do to keep me as a customer. The lady was rude and said that there's nothing that Verizon would do for customers long term or not.
I said I'm shocked I thought my money was important to them.
Apparently not they thought they had me locked because I was still in my contract for $145 and I wouldn't leave them.

Low and behold I had two phones one out of contract and one in which were worth $150 dollars !

I decided I had enough of this big company monopoly acting like customers don't care and sold both phones on ebay for $160 and have since been a happy AT&T customer with my iphone :)

I won't go back to Verizon because within the first month of AT&T I had a problem with the phone which I got through apple and no fault of AT&T and the customer service of AT&T credited me for the issue without me even asking them for one at $180 ?????
Wow talk about a good company :)

Verizon company is greedy and they will fall down being so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Suggestion please let us know