Monday, May 18, 2009

vpslink spry.com reviews

So I work on a virtual machine running redhat for a customer of mine.

He chose the hosting provider of spry.com

These guys used to be reliable he's had the vm for about 6 years now and there uptime stinks I don't know what the problem is but we here i am sitting on hold while thier entire infrastructure is down???? Even the website is down.

It's been three hours down so far and he's paying $100+ a month for this service with no explanation of why they went down!

https://my.spry.com/ control panel is also entirely down.

Vpslink should be more responsive they don't answer the phone when things go wrong nor send an email about the alert, but I'm sure they won't like it either when I slam them with their % guarantee uptime.

If you're looking for a more reliable service then vpslink spry.com then you need a good vm host which

I've had for many years linode.com and there uptime is much better and service is off the charts awesome. I highly recommend them they are great too for almost instant contact on a service questions you have.
Love you linode.com

3 comments:

  1. My server is also hosted with them..
    they are down ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep - i'm waiting to - and checking everywhere for other people's updates - you are the first to post about it on the net so far.
    -robb

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really need to work on transparent communication... something like an email update or dare i say twitter

    ReplyDelete

Got a Suggestion please let us know